Thursday, March 22, 2007

interAKtiv/ sterEo

I just finished putting together a recording of the piece Heather Frasch wrote for us last year. There are a lot of interesting challenges with this work, and every time I break it open I find more problems that I should have dealt with more completely.

The piece almost suggests the possibility of a continuous experimental collaboration where a new performance of the piece could build off of the discoveries of the previous interpretations.


Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It sounds really great Dolf.
Thanks for going to the trouble of making this recording for me.
The textural stuff sounds a lot better than I imagined, it almost makes me want to write a new piece.....



thanks again,
Heather

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home